If you are playing for fun, your only criterion to choose the game for playing is its gameplay action. Just pick the action that excites you most and enjoy your time at the casino.
However, if your playing intentions include winning real money, the first that you should consider about casino games is their odds of winning. Each game has its own winning probability and different numbers of the house edge and the return to player. You have to oick wisely in order to increase your chances in winning.
How to understand best odds in casino?
Everything concerning playing odds helps you understand how much, how often and simply whether you can win. There are three terms that should be firstly explained here. They are:
- the game odds themselves – they imply the chances of winning that you have in the particular game in the particular casino; the odds can be fractional like 5 to 1 or as percentage like 25%, which means you have one chance out of five tries to win;
- the house edge – it is the particular percentage part that the casino holds from every bet that players originally make; the usual and therefore, considered as normal standard house edge is between 2 and 3%;
- the return to player (RTP) – it is the percentage of the payouts that the players can receive for each dollar they bet on the game; this term is usually applied to slot machine games.
All the casino odds are calculated according to these terms and usually players understand the best casino odds by simply looking at their house edge and RTP figures.
Best odds casino games
The gameplay of the game usually dictates what odds are for one or another bet to be successful. In the casino environment three games odds are believed to be the best odds in casino: craps odds, blackjack odds, and roulette ones. These three games offer the largest chances of winning for players that are around 50 percent:
- blackjack – then game that is known for its best odds in casino among all; there is the basic strategy that explains all the probabilities and says how a player should react on one or another card combination; the house edge for the game is 0.13%;
- craps – the game has different odds for different bets that can be made in it; the more common the bet is, the more chances to succeed it has, for example, the “pass line” bet; the house edge is form 0.60% to 1.2%;
- roulette – the game has very high odds for bets of the more common type like red/black, but odds of bets for single numbers are lower; European roulette house edge is 2.70% and is twice better than American one.
The better player of this games you become, the more you start to understand all the odds and learn how to operate them.
Games with the worst odds
The first place of this ranking truly goes to our favorite slots. Slot games work totally random, without any logic or any sequence in their results. The odds of receiving any particular result of the screen after spinning can hardly be calculated.
The house edge of slots is the largest and goes around 7%. Therefore, there are two reasons when you still choose slots instead of games with best odds in casino to play: you really like the action or you really believe in your own luck.