Craps Odds for making Best Bets and receiving High Payouts
Craps is extremely popular with Vegas casino players as it provides high chances of winning and involves lots of social skills. Both beginners and experts enjoy the Craps exciting gaming process. This review aims to tell about the true Craps odds in Vegas casinos. These odds help players make successful bets and get good payouts.
Best Odds for Craps in Vegas Casinos
The main craps principle is that the harder it is to roll the number, the higher it pays out. Each player should know some odds in Vegas for all the numbers that can be rolled.
- 2 and 12 are the hardest numbers and they can come up only in 1 possible dice combination each: 1+1 and 6+6 respectively. Thus, the chance of rolling one of these numbers is 1:36.
- 3 and 11 can be made from two dice combinations and offer odds of 1:18.
- 4 and 10 can come up in 3 separate dice combinations each and offer odds of 1:12.
- 5 and 9 come up in 4 combos and the odds for these numbers are 1:9.
- 6 and 8 can be rolled in 5 different ways and present the player with 1:7 odds.
- 7 can be made in 6 different ways and it has odds of 1:6.
On the whole, Vegas odds system can be intimidating to the beginner. There are a lot of odds charts which can help to new Craps players.
True Craps Odds for Bets and Payouts
It’s impossible to control the rolling dice and craps is determined by luck but understanding the odds can help you make the right move and tell you which bets are to be chosen based on the odds. It’s necessary to consider the betting odds in this game of chance. The following list illustrates the odds and payouts of Craps bets in Vegas.
- Pass Line/Come Bet – the true odds are 251 to 244, the payout is 1 to 1.
- Don’t Pass/Don’t Come Bet – the true odds are 976 to 949, the payout is 1 to 1.
- Numbers 4 or 10 – the true odds are 2 to 1, the payout is 2 to 1.
- Numbers 5 or 9 – the true Craps odds are 3 to 2, the payout is 3 to 2.
- Numbers 6 or 8 – the true odds are 6 to 5, the payout is 6 to 5.
In general, craps is a challenging game. Before you become an advanced player, practice your skills and abilities to achieve success. Always take into account the odds to become a winner. Remember, the chances of winning can be increased enormously, if you use your analytical thinking.