The term video poker odds means the probability of getting Royal Flush combination during the game. Thus, below there is the information about how many hands one Flush Royal falls on (the number of hands that are played according to a favorable strategy). It is not possible to predict the result of the RNG operation in a virtual gambling club, and no one can know which cards will fall out. The average statistical data “says” that Flash Royal falls out once every 40 thousand hands. However, this does not mean that having played this number of parties, players will be able to get the desired combination.
Video Poker Odds: The Real Chances Of Getting Royal Flush
Statistics show that getting one or several Royal Flush combinations within 40,000 hands reaches 63.2%. It is more than half. However, this statement cannot be taken for truth, since there are many precedents when players did not get a single royal flush, despite good chances. It can only be found reasonably, and their bankroll must be able to withstand serious stress. There are mathematical calculations that show the odds of these types of black bars forming. After reviewing the statistics, players can estimate which video poker odds of being left without a Royal Flush during a cycle of 40 thousand hands.
- The odds of video poker that a Royal Flush will not occur within one hand is 36.8%;
- For two cycles, this probability is 13.5%;
- More than two times the risk of not getting a combination is reduced in three cycles – only 5%;
- In four cycles, the chance of not hitting a Royal Flush is 1.8%;
- In five cycles, the chances of not getting a combination reach only 0.7%;
- Six cycles – 0.3% probability;
- In seven cycles, the odds are reduced by 0.09%;
- In eight cycles out of 40 thousand hands, the odds reach 0.03%.
To summarize, the casino video poker odds of getting a Royal Flush within three cycles out of 40,000 hands are 1:20.
Video Poker Games That Provide The Best Odds
How often does the maximum hand fall in the most popular versions of video poker?
- So, in the Jacks or Better variety, a Royal Flush comes out one time in 40,391 hands;
- In the Double Bonus game, the players receive a combination one time in 40,782 hands;
- The Not So Ugly Deuces Wild variant gives a Royal Flush of 43,456 hands;
- In Full Pay Deuces Wild machine, the video poker odds that players can get a Royal Flush, according to statistics, is once every 45,282 hands;
- In the Joker Wild game, the combination appears every 46,214 hands;
- In the Double Bonus version, the least chance of getting a combination is 48,048 times in 48,048 hands.
It is a theoretical possibility only. In practice, the players can either collect several combinations of Royal Flush at once in the first hour of the game. At the same time, after a long time, they cannot get the necessary combination of cards. Users can practice video poker at least every day while keeping track of the combinations that fall out. The best thing players can do to increase the video poker odds, is to choose the honest Vegas online casinos to play.